Friday, March 4, 2011

Tryin this out...

So this is my first post!! :O haha... Right now I'm making some sort of pasta, (yeah I know, me cooking for fun? Kinda unheard of :P) but it turns out I took the noodles out too soon and now I have to bring more water back to a boil to see if they can cook more... what do they say about waiting for water to boil? It is NOT happening!! :( and I don't even know if this will work! Hm. It's kinda funny cause I've been reading about water and it's boiling temperature and it's Chemical Properties in my Physical Science lately. Well, that's basically all I've done today :P But maybe after my pasta is for certain a failure, I'll go outside in this beautiful sunshine and just blind myself with all the bright snow ;) byebyz for now :)


lovelovelove


Juju

1 comment: